Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

My Weekend

p1    ‘Wow’  In  the Weekend I went to my mum’s house, I came with my dad and brother. We went in my nana’s car . I went there to play on my  brother’s playstation 3. I played Black Ops  And I lost the game because my brother was cheating.I wanted to play with my nephew and niece. There name’s are Afa and Haeli. Afa is two and Haeli one.


p2     On Saturday  my brother and I had a water fight with the water balloons it was fun because I get to use the water gun. After that we had dinner and we ate KFC. But we do the pray first and after we done the pray we ate KFC.


P3  ‘Wow’ , have you be to jellicoe pools Before? Yes I have. On Sunday of 15 of March . I went with my two brother’s and my sister to jellicoe pools . We bus trained taxi, It was cool because there was a water slide and a big slide.

  P4  I went On the Big slide because It was So fun and cool. And I ,  went  to the bakery to grab some  salad and sandwiches . The Next thing we did was went to the park for 15mins . After that we went home because It was so hot.When we arrived home we went inside the house and had Ice cream when  my brother and my sister . One thing that I enjoy At weekend was going to the jellicoe pools.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer
    I have a little problem with your story about your weekend,but nice writting.

    From Sheena

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.