Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

The Blindfold Game

Wow! have you played  the blindfold game before? Well this morning my literacy class

played the blindfold game. You need a  black or any dark colour blindfold  so you can not see. Inside the bowl there are safety pins. there just only six bowls so Miss Lavakula called out six people.



The six people were Andrew, Jonathan, Machelle, Tavake, Montel,and Alex. They just had 60 seconds to take out as many safety pins as you can.



When it was my turn I decided to put on  the blindfold so I could not see well I got the safety pins out.When the time finish I turned around and I got six safety pins.After me it was  Tom, Revival,  Revival,Glennes,Wesley,Myztique, and Aliyah.


After Miss Lavakula put my points on the scoring board it was the next person’s turn.The person that went next on  the school bowl was Aliyah.And I was rushing when the time started. I was Nervous and Myztique was telling how many do I got .

I felt nervous because some of the people were noisy. So when I finish I sat down and watched some of the people that were finding the safety  pins. Then after that it was Sheena’s turn. When the time was  finish she got three. It was a hard game because it was hard to get out the safety pins.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.