Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

My Narrative Writing

Once upon time there once were 2 boys and one girl who went to a volcano in 1956 of Feb  30Th. Their names are Robert and Sam and Julie.When Julie and Sam went to find something to eat. Robert decided to jump off the volcano.But lucky there was a long stick that was hanging.So Robert hung on to the stick about 1 hour. After 1 hour Sam and Julie arrived. Than Julie said to Sam “ where’s Robert ” she shouted. Then Robert shouted and said “I'm here help me”. So Julie and Sam help him up and then they had Something to eat .So they Live happily ever after.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I think you have a great start to your narrative, but I also think you could add more to it to make it even better! Take some time to work on it again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.