Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

Jennifer Weekend Writing

“Wow” On the long Holiday I went to my aunt's  baby  shower . I went on sunday of 26 april 2015 at 11:00 am . Because it was my aunt’s baby shower  And the baby is a boy . I came in a van  With my mum and my cousin and my niece also my other Cousin . It was at panmure it Started at Afternoon About 12:00 pm .

When we Arrived to my aunt’s house I went inside and we went to say hi  to my cousin and my aunty and uncle  Also my dad . after that we had dinner . And we had Crab salad and sandwiches also desert. For our dessert we had cupcakes with blue icing on top .  And Ice cream it was Cookie and Cream it was fantastic. and after that we went to say goodbye to my uncle and my aunt’s and my cousin.


I felt happy and I wish and hope that next time that my mum and dad will take me to rainbow's end. And also i hope that it won't  rain and storming . My other reason for next long holiday I wish that we can go down the line .To see my aunty and uncle And my cousin. Or maybe I think next time i wish that My mum and dad can take me to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.