Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

My Holiday hi-light

“Wow“Guess What? During the school holidays we went to my mums house . I went with my brother and my dad. We had a water fight with my nieces and my cousins .On the last day of school I went in my sister’s car. When we arrived hopped out of the car and played on my bike .

On the first week I went to my Sister’s house.Because it was my niece’s first  birthday.We sang happy birthday to her .After that we went to have lunch I had potato salad , sandwiches and a soft drink. After that we all gave the present’s.


On the second week I and my niece had a sleepover.
It was fun because we get to sleep until 1:00 am . Then my cousin came and then we started to play blindfold. We were screaming and yelling.Then we got in trouble because we were yelling.

On the last day before school we went to my dads house. Me and my cousin Raymond we played tag. It was so fun because I keep running away. then he was crying and I asked what happened and he said that you came running away.After that we watch big hero 6.  

1 comment:

  1. I've yet to watch Big Hero 6. Did you enjoy the movie?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.