Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

My Chocolate game

“Wow” Have you played the chocolate game before? Well this morning my literacy played a delicious game called the chocolate game.


The first person that started the game was Charles.The first person that rolls the dice and they get a number six they have to put on 6 items. Then you have to cut a piece of  chocolate by using a fork and  knife.The six items were, a flowery lei, silver tiara, funny looking rabbit glasses, coconut shells cups, a blue and white polo and a black sunhat.And you need lots of people to participate.

The funniest part was when Tom went up and put on the coconut shells cup. He looked so funny and my literacy class were laughing and giggling really loudly.Everyone was hoping that they could have a turn at dressing up. Some of our literacy class were moving really quickly.

I was enjoying myself with my literacy class . I was happy and excited when the chocolate game started. The first person that was nearly cutting the chocolate was Revival. The second person that ate the Chocolate was Montel, and Dezarae. I was thinking that the chocolate was saying ‘‘eat me eat me eat me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.