Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

Living On a Farm

Growing up on a Farm in a country is so fun. We've  been looking at dairy farms at New Zealand , How farmers and machines have the same role in producing milk.



If I was raised on a farm I would feed the cows by putting the vacuum cups . My other one is that I would  ride on the motorbike because if you live in the City you won’t Allowed to Ride on a motorbike.But Only you are old enough.


My next  Favourite thing on a Farm  is that I would feed the chickens also  grabbing the eggs inside the cage , Also when you wake up in  the morning you can lead the cows into  the pen. Also feeding the calves by making the milk with the milk powder by mixing it with water.


It has been interesting to learn about what it would be like to live on a dairy farm, all the jobs you get to help with and animals you care for. But living there full time? No thank you. I think I’ll stick to the city.


Image result for cartoon calf

Walt: Write paragraphs with a variety of sentence lengths and complexities


One thing that We were learning  was write paragraphs with a variety of sentence length and complexities. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.