Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

my Weekend

On Saturday I went to my Sister’s house , Did you know that me and my brother  and my niece went to the swimming pools ? For lunch we had ham sandwiches also fruit’s.After that we went to my Aunt's house to watch movies we watched  Maya the Bee movie and 16 wishes.


Next it was Sunday and  I went to church with my Nana and my two cousins.Me and my cousin name Raymond went to play outside to play ham ball . After Playing ham ball
we had lunch I had toast with Milo Yum !


Guest what ? On Friday I went to the hospital to see my Nana . After that me and my dad went to my aunt’s house to see my little cousin , When I saw my little cousin she was cute and cuddly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.